Cost of living comparison between Tehran, Iran and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,709 prices entered by 271 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03678 IQD / IRR *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 60% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 818,385 Dinar (﷼ 22,251,739) in Tehran.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $65 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €25,800 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$1,849 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)