Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,094 prices entered by 426 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03640 IQD / IRR *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 59% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 836,838 Dinar (﷼ 22,988,588) in Tehran.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (9 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malmo costs 15,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Antonio, California costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)