Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,169 prices entered by 436 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03408 IQD / IRR *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 58% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 581,907 Dinar (﷼ 17,075,252) in Tehran.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 7 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$67,490,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)