Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,721 prices entered by 403 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03645 IQD / IRR *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 60% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 749,192 Dinar (﷼ 20,554,237) in Tehran.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)