Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,121 prices entered by 439 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03634 IQD / IRR *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 59% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,560,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 643,408 Dinar (﷼ 17,703,243) in Tehran.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Turin costs €20 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Aarhus costs kr0.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $95 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 16,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Denver, Colorado costs $24 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,580 (about 1 hour ago)