Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 50.064 IQD / HNL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 34% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,035,923 Dinar (L 20,692) in Tegucigalpa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (34 minutes ago)