Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 345 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 50.107 IQD / HNL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 28% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,860,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,345,405 Dinar (L 26,850) in Tegucigalpa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abbotsford costs C$1.26 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Miri costs RM860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Agra costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Morelia costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)