Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 49.573 IQD / HNL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 24% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,740,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,323,354 Dinar (L 26,695) in Tegucigalpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 1,700 zł (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨200 (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $150 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aveiro costs €30 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$9 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)