Cost of living in Techiman, Ghana compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 268.501 IQD / GHS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Techiman (Ghana) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,600 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 5,600 Dinar (GH₵21) in Techiman.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$2,043 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campos costs R$ 35 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vijayawada costs ₨220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)