Cost of living in Techiman, Ghana compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 264.117 IQD / GHS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Techiman (Ghana) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 6,500 Dinar (GH₵25) in Techiman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,200 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Siegen costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brighton and Hove costs £100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 500 (about 2 hours ago)