Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 358 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 445.257 IQD / GEL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 52% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 982,605 Dinar (2,207 Lari) in Tbilisi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (17 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £0.44 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Marília costs R$ 1,250 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Suva costs 16,025 FJ$ (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.87 lei (41 minutes ago)