Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 696 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 490.645 IQD / GEL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 50% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,950,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 979,348 Dinar (1,996 Lari) in Tbilisi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Brussels costs €80 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £20,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 187 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (37 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,678 (39 minutes ago)