Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 788 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 471.268 IQD / GEL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 50% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 848,336 Dinar (1,800 Lari) in Tbilisi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quito costs $1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Arlington, Texas costs $1,118 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $915 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $1,211 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kharkiv costs 50,000,000₴ (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manama costs Dinar 3.000 (about 1 hour ago)