Cost of living in Tawau, Malaysia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 265.573 IQD / MYR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tawau (Malaysia) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,932,266 Dinar (RM7,276) in Tawau.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beersheba costs 27 ₪ (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,017 (41 minutes ago)