Cost of living in Tawau, Malaysia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 272.152 IQD / MYR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tawau (Malaysia) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,670,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,651,226 Dinar (RM9,742) in Tawau.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (less than a minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Palma de Mallorca costs €2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,220 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr13,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (39 minutes ago)