Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 810.754 IQD / NZD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 16% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,053,370 Dinar (NZ$5,000) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 72 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mbabane costs Lilangeni50 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Brisbane costs AU$1,505 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 50 kn (35 minutes ago)