Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 871.935 IQD / NZD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 22% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,532,020 Dinar (NZ$6,345) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,540,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$125 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Coventry costs £5,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (26 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $300 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)