Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 860.599 IQD / NZD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 37% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,240,459 Dinar (NZ$6,089) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,820,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 270 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$30 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €8 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (36 minutes ago)