Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31079 IQD / UZS *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 48% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,014,005 Dinar (3,262,673 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,576 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $79 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $109 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)