Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14484 IQD / UZS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 60% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 566,950 Dinar (3,914,189 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨150 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riga costs €4.95 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Odense costs kr4,989 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buffalo, New York costs $831 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Salvador costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)