Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35495 IQD / UZS *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 39% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,194,188 Dinar (3,364,337 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (18 minutes ago)