Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1244.730 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 46% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,063,003 Dinar (€854) in Tartu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 22 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $15 (23 minutes ago)