Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1455.969 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 41% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,933,649 Dinar (€1,328) in Tartu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $300 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Brighton and Hove costs £1,600 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 85 (43 minutes ago)