Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 347.204 IQD / PLN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 32% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,210,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 826,583 Dinar (2,381 zł) in Tarnów.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hengyang costs 元12 (44 minutes ago)