Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 322.554 IQD / PLN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 35% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,060,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 688,523 Dinar (2,135 zł) in Tarnów.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Addis Ababa costs 23 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in El Paso, Texas costs $1.50 (about 2 hours ago)