Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 297.227 IQD / PLN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 39% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,229,413 Dinar (4,136 zł) in Tarnów.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £5.65 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (about 1 hour ago)