Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 331.026 IQD / PLN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 34% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,020,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 674,692 Dinar (2,038 zł) in Tarnów.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalandhar costs ₨150 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ipoh costs RM250 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 23 ﷼ (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2,745 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fresno, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)