Cost of living in Tarlac, Philippines compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 22.709 IQD / PHP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is 53% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,230,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 578,679 Dinar (Php25,483) in Tarlac.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.90 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 235,000 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (19 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Macapá costs R$ 6.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)