Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 170.115 IQD / BOB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 59% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,660,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 681,030 Dinar ($b4,003) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $75 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵86 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $681 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 10 (about 1 hour ago)