Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 171.398 IQD / BOB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 61% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 726,523 Dinar ($b4,239) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $1,717 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,423 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Petrolina costs R$ 7 (about 2 hours ago)