Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 172.585 IQD / BOB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 57% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,520,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 649,641 Dinar ($b3,764) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Medellín costs COL$126,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 60 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 154,000TL (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 170 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)