Cost of living in Taraz, Kazakhstan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.710 IQD / KZT
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taraz (Kazakhstan) is 53% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 920,185 Dinar (248,010 KZT) in Taraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $6.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €381 (about 1 hour ago)