Cost of living in Taraz, Kazakhstan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.745 IQD / KZT
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taraz (Kazakhstan) is 53% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 887,528 Dinar (237,010 KZT) in Taraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Genoa costs €26,250 (32 minutes ago)