Cost of living in Taraz, Kazakhstan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.577 IQD / KZT
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taraz (Kazakhstan) is 54% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 908,048 Dinar (253,853 KZT) in Taraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Quebec City costs C$150 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Corpus Christi, Texas costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Piteşti costs 12 lei (about 2 hours ago)