Cost of living in Taraz, Kazakhstan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.611 IQD / KZT
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taraz (Kazakhstan) is 50% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,090,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 547,881 Dinar (151,745 KZT) in Taraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,935 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €10 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palmerston North costs NZ$35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Rome costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)