Cost of living in Taraz, Kazakhstan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.465 IQD / KZT
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taraz (Kazakhstan) is 52% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,140,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 546,596 Dinar (157,768 KZT) in Taraz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Windsor costs C$1.10 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$15,110 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €9 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 8,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)