Cost of living in Taranto, Italy compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 1250.401 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taranto (Italy) is 27% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,145,414 Dinar (€916) in Taranto.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Odessa costs 1,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)