Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 124.971 IQD / MAD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 42% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 982,849 Dinar (7,865 Dirham) in Tangier.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €13 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jhansi costs ₨100 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Darwin costs AU$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)