Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 118.401 IQD / MAD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 36% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,252,651 Dinar (10,580 Dirham) in Tangier.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (23 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (36 minutes ago)