Cost of living in Tangerang, Indonesia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08721 IQD / IDR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 18% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,840,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,318,833 Dinar (Rp 26,590,201) in Tangerang.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Lagos costs 450 ₦ (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Beijing costs 元1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Fes costs 1,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 16,250 (about 2 hours ago)