Cost of living in Tangerang, Indonesia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08718 IQD / IDR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 19% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,465,492 Dinar (Rp 16,810,424) in Tangerang.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tegucigalpa costs L 30,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ningbo costs 元252 (about 1 hour ago)