Cost of living in Tanga, Tanzania compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.527 IQD / TZS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tanga (Tanzania) is 8% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,262 Dinar (11,879 Shilling) in Tanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,800 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,200 (20 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tunis costs 70 Dinar (38 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 120 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €850 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queretaro costs Mex$ 12,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Petrolina costs R$ 90 (about 2 hours ago)