Cost of living in Tandil, Argentina compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 58.455 IQD / ARS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tandil (Argentina) is 43% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,420,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 813,364 Dinar (ARS $13,914) in Tandil.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 500,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Taipei costs 6.00 NT$ (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $599 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 24TL (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,135 (28 minutes ago)