Cost of living in Tandil, Argentina compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 67.378 IQD / ARS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tandil (Argentina) is 39% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,810,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,100,554 Dinar (ARS $16,334) in Tandil.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 box of 36 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Oakland, California costs $178 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ipswich costs £0.15 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tartu costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)