Cost of living in Tampico, Mexico compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 63.952 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tampico (Mexico) is 39% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,070,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 654,134 Dinar (Mex$ 10,229) in Tampico.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php24,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 2 hours ago)