Cost of living in Tampere, Finland compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1319.112 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 9% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,050,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 5,476,568 Dinar (€4,152) in Tampere.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trieste costs €16 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.625 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Stockholm costs 1.00 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,017 (41 minutes ago)