Cost of living in Tampere, Finland compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1372.291 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 7% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,530,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 5,160,124 Dinar (€3,760) in Tampere.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Qingdao costs 元22 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,118 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Edmonton costs C$20 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Shenzhen costs 元3,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)