Cost of living comparison between Tampa, Florida, United States and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 881 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 1160.100 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tampa, Florida (United States) is 13% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,156,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 8,854,378 Dinar ($7,632) in Tampa, Florida.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Łódź costs 12 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 11,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)