Cost of living in Tampa, Florida, United States compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 882 prices entered by 212 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1184.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tampa, Florida (United States) is 11% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,390,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 4,786,940 Dinar ($4,043) in Tampa, Florida.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 200,000 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fes costs 160 Dirham (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,050 (33 minutes ago)