Cost of living in Tampa, Florida, United States compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 773 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tampa, Florida (United States) is 12% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,375,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 8,272,044 Dinar ($7,004) in Tampa, Florida.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,200TL (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥3,000 (about 1 hour ago)