Cost of living in Tambov, Russia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.816 IQD / RUB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tambov (Russia) is 58% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 836,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 348,036 Dinar (руб 18,497) in Tambov.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Carúpano costs Bs 1,800,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (about 1 hour ago)