Cost of living in Tamale, Ghana compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 265.560 IQD / GHS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tamale (Ghana) is 39% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 445,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 270,459 Dinar (GH₵1,018) in Tamale.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Midland, Texas costs $1,211 (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 90 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)