Cost of living in Tallinn, Estonia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 544 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1372.597 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tallinn (Estonia) is 34% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,310,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,200,419 Dinar (€1,603) in Tallinn.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lviv costs 4.00₴ (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mashhad costs ﷼ 60,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sheffield costs £450 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Richmond, Virginia costs $7,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 12,000 ден (35 minutes ago)