Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan, Kazakhstan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.484 IQD / KZT
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 5,352 Dinar (1,536 KZT) in Taldy-Kurgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 32,675 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kumasi costs GH₵50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €566 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)