Cost of living in Talcahuano, Chile compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.804 IQD / CLP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talcahuano (Chile) is 27% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,139,530 Dinar (CH$631,768) in Talcahuano.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puebla costs Mex$ 20,710 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cochabamba costs $b80 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kota Kinabalu costs RM700 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Doha costs 600 ﷼ (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)