Cost of living in Talcahuano, Chile compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.856 IQD / CLP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talcahuano (Chile) is 21% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,520,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,001,263 Dinar (CH$1,078,552) in Talcahuano.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Arbil Governorate costs 2,000,000 Dinar (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 40,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,100 (about 2 hours ago)