Cost of living in Talca, Chile compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.832 IQD / CLP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talca (Chile) is 44% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,755 Dinar (CH$958) in Talca.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Rochester, New York costs $2.07 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €12 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $30 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $116 (about 1 hour ago)