Cost of living in Talca, Chile compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.758 IQD / CLP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talca (Chile) is 43% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,425 Dinar (CH$811) in Talca.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元30 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,389 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php15,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sokoto costs 150,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)