Cost of living in Takoradi, Ghana compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 275.388 IQD / GHS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takoradi (Ghana) is 10% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 12,886,438 Dinar (GH₵46,794) in Takoradi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,718,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,000 Дин. (less than a minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 180 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $50 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs C$44 (38 minutes ago)