Cost of living in Takoradi, Ghana compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 261.022 IQD / GHS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Takoradi (Ghana) is 5% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 9,496,828 Dinar (GH₵36,383) in Takoradi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,010,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 250 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$25 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,200 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 40 Birr (about 1 hour ago)