Cost of living in Takoradi, Ghana compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 266.457 IQD / GHS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takoradi (Ghana) is 7% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 9,185,054 Dinar (GH₵34,471) in Takoradi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,570,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Recife costs R$ 4.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Sarajevo costs 450KM (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oulu costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $6,099 (about 1 hour ago)