Cost of living in Takoradi, Ghana compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 268.501 IQD / GHS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takoradi (Ghana) is 8% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 8,743,531 Dinar (GH₵32,564) in Takoradi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,110,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Joinville costs R$ 90,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $950 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 19 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Barcelona costs €770 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)