Cost of living in Takoradi, Ghana compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 251.995 IQD / GHS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Takoradi (Ghana) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 8,457,694 Dinar (GH₵33,563) in Takoradi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,230,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Paulo costs R$ 4.39 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Gallen costs CHF 50,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $80 (42 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Geelong costs AU$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨18,297 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)