Cost of living in Takasaki, Japan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.432 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takasaki (Japan) is 17% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,469,810 Dinar (¥428,479) in Takasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,830,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,700 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $150 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $2,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,849 (about 1 hour ago)