Cost of living in Takasaki, Japan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.665 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takasaki (Japan) is 21% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,835,317 Dinar (¥265,843) in Takasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $858 (about 1 hour ago)