Cost of living in Takasaki, Japan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.618 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takasaki (Japan) is 20% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,821,268 Dinar (¥454,085) in Takasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,020,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,200 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 5,440 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 255 ман (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zaporizhzhya costs 50₴ (about 1 hour ago)