Cost of living in Takasaki, Japan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.995 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Takasaki (Japan) is 17% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,050,313 Dinar (¥459,323) in Takasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,310,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 50,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (30 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Savannah, Georgia costs $5.02 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元175 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Belfast costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)