Cost of living in Taiyuan, China compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 185.284 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taiyuan (China) is 51% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,530,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 755,463 Dinar (元4,077) in Taiyuan.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨500 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Cologne costs €20 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,800 (about 1 hour ago)