Cost of living in Taiyuan, China compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 174.828 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taiyuan (China) is 52% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,610,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 769,613 Dinar (元4,402) in Taiyuan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)