Cost of living in Taiping, Malaysia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 295.225 IQD / MYR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taiping (Malaysia) is 62% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,040,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 397,888 Dinar (RM1,348) in Taiping.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (about 4 hours ago)