Cost of living comparison between Taiping, Malaysia and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 280.384 IQD / MYR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taiping (Malaysia) is 64% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 727,282 Dinar (RM2,594) in Taiping.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (about 1 hour ago)