Cost of living in Taiping, Malaysia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 265.809 IQD / MYR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taiping (Malaysia) is 65% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 718,512 Dinar (RM2,703) in Taiping.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM18 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$9,245 (44 minutes ago)