Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 567 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 40.554 IQD / TWD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 31% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,540,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,112,390 Dinar (76,748 NT$) in Taipei.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €800 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 65 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 27 Kyat (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, California costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $450 (about 2 hours ago)