Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 552 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 40.237 IQD / TWD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 31% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,950,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,401,063 Dinar (84,527 NT$) in Taipei.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$258 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taichung City costs 6,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aracaju costs R$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)