Cost of living comparison between Taipei, Taiwan and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 321 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 36.391 IQD / TWD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 37% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,375,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 5,870,380 Dinar (161,314 NT$) in Taipei.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Bristol costs £516 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 1,579 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)