Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.423 IQD / TWD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 36% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,375,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 5,984,853 Dinar (159,924 NT$) in Taipei.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (35 minutes ago)