Cost of living in Tainan City, Taiwan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 39.661 IQD / TWD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tainan City (Taiwan) is 29% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,914,865 Dinar (73,494 NT$) in Tainan City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,260,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Madison, Wisconsin costs $3.30 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$20 (36 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.67 (about 1 hour ago)