Cost of living in Tainan City, Taiwan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 38.838 IQD / TWD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tainan City (Taiwan) is 41% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,380,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,415,293 Dinar (36,441 NT$) in Tainan City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lahore costs ₨400 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £8 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,010 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Turku costs €0.01 (about 2 hours ago)