Cost of living in Tainan City, Taiwan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.494 IQD / TWD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tainan City (Taiwan) is 42% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 899,876 Dinar (24,000 NT$) in Tainan City.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chandigarh costs ₨40 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨200 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,800 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 3,000 ₪ (42 minutes ago)