Cost of living in Tainan City, Taiwan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 38.589 IQD / TWD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tainan City (Taiwan) is 11% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,549,046 Dinar (66,056 NT$) in Tainan City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 400 (1 minute ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €20 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £15,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)