Cost of living in Taichung City, Taiwan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 38.534 IQD / TWD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 54% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,375,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 4,330,124 Dinar (112,371 NT$) in Taichung City.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Coventry costs £0.88 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨41,331 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元38 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 70,000 (about 1 hour ago)