Cost of living in Tai'an, China compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 174.965 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tai'an (China) is 50% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 750,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 373,541 Dinar (元2,135) in Tai'an.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,236 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (5 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.31 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 1.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vologda costs руб 15,000 (33 minutes ago)