Cost of living comparison between Tai'an, China and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 173.223 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tai'an (China) is 52% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 188,183 Dinar (元1,086) in Tai'an.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$2,150 (10 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Belgrade costs 12,000 Дин. (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)