Cost of living in Tai'an, China compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 183.654 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tai'an (China) is 49% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 866,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 442,546 Dinar (元2,410) in Tai'an.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 50 FJ$ (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xian costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)