Cost of living in Tai'an, China compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 176.327 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tai'an (China) is 49% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 806,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 407,051 Dinar (元2,309) in Tai'an.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$125 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nice costs €0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sheffield costs £4.29 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨35,578 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 6,000 (17 minutes ago)