Cost of living in Taganrog, Russia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.933 IQD / RUB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taganrog (Russia) is 60% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 775,087 Dinar (руб 37,027) in Taganrog.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $0.59 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 40,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Exeter costs £918 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,600 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨500 (33 minutes ago)