Cost of living in Taganrog, Russia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.740 IQD / RUB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taganrog (Russia) is 61% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 785,637 Dinar (руб 37,881) in Taganrog.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $51 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 1,271 ฿ (38 minutes ago)