Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 360.745 IQD / PEN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 47% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,070,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 570,415 Dinar (S/. 1,581) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 135,000 ₫ (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $5.59 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jiaxing costs 元3,633 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (about 2 hours ago)