Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 360.360 IQD / PEN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 47% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,180,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 628,406 Dinar (S/. 1,744) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mashhad costs ﷼ 4,350,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 30,495 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)