Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 311.208 IQD / SAR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 5% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,840,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,739,491 Dinar (﷼ 5,589) in Tabuk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Baltimore, Maryland costs $379 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 15KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Seoul costs ₩0 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)