Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 315.716 IQD / SAR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 5% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,820,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,727,686 Dinar (﷼ 5,472) in Tabuk.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Vancouver, Washington costs $4.41 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Glasgow costs £1.29 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$16 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Córdoba costs ARS $13,999 (29 minutes ago)