Cost of living comparison between Tabriz, Iran and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03678 IQD / IRR *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 62% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 772,795 Dinar (﷼ 21,012,155) in Tabriz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)