Cost of living in Szolnok, Hungary compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.157 IQD / HUF
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szolnok (Hungary) is 41% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,201,327 Dinar (288,969 Ft) in Szolnok.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Trujillo costs S/. 6.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$42 (about 1 hour ago)