Cost of living in Szeged, Hungary compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.387 IQD / HUF
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Szeged (Hungary) is 32% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,580,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,073,496 Dinar (244,674 Ft) in Szeged.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Madison, Wisconsin costs $3.30 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$20 (26 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.67 (about 1 hour ago)