Cost of living in Szczecin, Poland compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 302.417 IQD / PLN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szczecin (Poland) is 37% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,224,429 Dinar (4,049 zł) in Szczecin.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €20 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lugano costs CHF 2.20 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (42 minutes ago)