Cost of living in Szczecin, Poland compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 319.870 IQD / PLN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Szczecin (Poland) is 34% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,940,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,286,910 Dinar (4,023 zł) in Szczecin.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Toronto costs C$99 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Osasco costs R$ 95,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Akita costs ¥463 (about 2 hours ago)