Cost of living in Sylhet, Bangladesh compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.454 IQD / BDT
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sylhet (Bangladesh) is 48% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 939,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 491,006 Dinar (Taka 33,971) in Sylhet.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 15,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $65 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Budapest costs 8,000 Ft (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$748 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Illinois costs $869 (40 minutes ago)