Cost of living in Sylhet, Bangladesh compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 14.447 IQD / BDT
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sylhet (Bangladesh) is 49% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,003,319 Dinar (Taka 69,446) in Sylhet.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £178 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (34 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (43 minutes ago)