Cost of living in Syeverodonets'k, Ukraine vs Abu Ghraib, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 42.959 IQD / UAH
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Syeverodonets'k (Ukraine) is 11% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 5,357 Dinar (125₴) in Syeverodonets'k.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 5.000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €35 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $20 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vienna costs €0.04 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brest costs €600 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Voronezh costs руб 1,199,000 (about 1 hour ago)