Cost of living in Sydney, Australia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,996 prices entered by 710 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 880.949 IQD / AUD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sydney (Australia) is 18% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 11,090,220 Dinar (AU$12,589) in Sydney to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,000 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bilbao costs €36 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patna costs ₨12,000 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)