Cost of living in Sydney, Australia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,969 prices entered by 761 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 935.297 IQD / AUD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sydney (Australia) is 24% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 9,029,678 Dinar (AU$9,654) in Sydney to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Halifax costs C$34 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $44 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Moresby costs 10 Kina (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)