Cost of living in Swansea, United Kingdom compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1502.674 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Swansea (United Kingdom) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,140,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 4,105,679 Dinar (£2,732) in Swansea.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Rochester, New York costs $350 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $10 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Agra costs ₨100 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Recife costs R$ 4.49 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (39 minutes ago)