Cost of living in Swansea, United Kingdom compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1660.869 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Swansea (United Kingdom) is 11% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,794,651 Dinar (£2,887) in Swansea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,320,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $50 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,500 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $170 (about 1 hour ago)