Cost of living in Swansea, United Kingdom compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1585.049 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Swansea (United Kingdom) is 8% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,850,621 Dinar (£3,060) in Swansea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,510,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Tacoma, Washington costs $3.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$770 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,800 (about 2 hours ago)