Cost of living in Swansea, United Kingdom compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 1451.179 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Swansea (United Kingdom) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,883,683 Dinar (£1,298) in Swansea.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 100 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$9,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lianyungang costs 元45 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhilai costs ₨200 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $4.41 (41 minutes ago)