Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.066 IQD / KRW
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 18% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,119,436 Dinar (₩2,925,788) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,640,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rajkot costs ₨800 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kelowna costs C$23,901 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php50 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €600 (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Guwahati costs ₨53 (about 2 hours ago)