Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.034 IQD / KRW
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 18% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,067,086 Dinar (₩2,967,610) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $11 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skikda costs 800 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Toronto costs C$3.99 (about 2 hours ago)