Cost of living in Suva, Fiji compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 459 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 578.654 IQD / FJD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suva (Fiji) is 49% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,600,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,863,359 Dinar (4,948 FJ$) in Suva.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Raipur costs ₨100 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.95 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gurgaon costs ₨60 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 150 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Asmara costs Nakfa4,300 (32 minutes ago)