Cost of living in Suva, Fiji compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 387 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 591.258 IQD / FJD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suva (Fiji) is 47% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,960,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,147,771 Dinar (5,324 FJ$) in Suva.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 300 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (42 minutes ago)