Cost of living in Suva, Fiji compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 348 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 585.414 IQD / FJD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suva (Fiji) is 47% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,400,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,873,092 Dinar (4,908 FJ$) in Suva.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Haifa costs 50 ₪ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,200 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 2,375 Kz (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)