Cost of living in Surt, Libya compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Surt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Surt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 862.847 IQD / LYD *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surt (Libya) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,400 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 6,400 Dinar (7 Dinar) in Surt.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 64,500₴ (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Albany, New York costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lugano costs CHF 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amarillo, Texas costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Long Beach, California costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)