Cost of living in Surat Thani, Thailand compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 37.210 IQD / THB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surat Thani (Thailand) is 44% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,610,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,451,597 Dinar (39,011 ฿) in Surat Thani.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Würzburg costs €1.15 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨254,125 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$210 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 18 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)