Cost of living in Surat Thani, Thailand compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.296 IQD / THB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat Thani (Thailand) is 47% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,221,940 Dinar (34,620 ฿) in Surat Thani.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 23 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 17 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 110 ฿ (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨120 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 356,402 (33 minutes ago)