Cost of living in Surat Thani, Thailand compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.547 IQD / THB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat Thani (Thailand) is 46% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,470,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,327,634 Dinar (37,349 ฿) in Surat Thani.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$90,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €9 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yaoundé costs 6,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)